Saturday, February 5, 2011

WeiMing, dont quit~

I tried to wash away my pain, but the salt water that surrounded my body, penetrated my cuts and stung like hell...

Don't you ever want to quit, WeiMing Tan. WHY???

I WILL HATE YOU FOR TAT!


Don't leave me, won't you?

You made me pissed!
You made me cry lots.
You made me cry a river.
Is this what you want?
HUH?
WHY?
Why are you ever leaving Tkd?
YOU JUST FAIL! WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU?

There is no secret to success. It's the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure. You've done two of them. Preparation and hard work. BUT, you didn't stand up and try again!

I don't blame you for being you. But you can't blame me for hating this.
I'm going to hate you for this if you ever QUIT!

What is the wit you? :/
I curse tat examiner!

If you quit, Chongxian also going to quit!
Please dont quit, wont you? -.- :(

No comments:

Post a Comment