Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chongxian rocks!

I'm GREAT!!~
What a good liar i am.

Went to ChongXian's house today.
Mum doesn't know. If she knows, i'm dead!
So i plan an awesome plan. XD
I told her i'm going to Lot 1 to borrow books. Of course, to make it look like its real, I wore PE pants and white shirt ( the shirt and pants i often wear). And of course i did when to Lot 1 to borrow books.
Went to Lot 1 around 2 and borrowed 4 books.
Mum told me to reach hm by 4.
Went to ChongXian's house at 3.

But he told me to wait downstair cos got people in his house. WHO?? :( Haha!
Gave me two packets of drinks.
We talk alot just for 1hrs. It's great!
He ask me bout' the gee and the belt and i told him it cost $5 for one alphabet. And the chinese chracter cost $8.
He's HILAROUS! He tot one stroke ( in chinese chracter) cost $5! OMG! It's impossible!

Sms Beril and asked. WHAT??
One alphabet cost $1.50. One chinese chracter cost $3. What a big diffence fm wat i said. -.-
Talk alot alot alot bout' Taekwondo.
Found out tat he studied in Teck Whye Sec with WeiMing in Sec 3. WeiMing 1st join Tkd. A few mths ltr, ChongXian then join. He ask me when i join tkd. Pri 2, going to pri 3. Lols.
Talk bout' WeiMing, Tess, Siak Hoe and lots.
Don't know he's so hilarous.

I told him i'm hungry and he even brought me one packet of Bee Hoon and another packet of winter melon drinks fm his house. So good, ChongXian! :)

He even gimme Ang Pow?
Ang Pow?
He's not even married how can he gimme? Haha.

So bad lehh... He dont let me go his house.
Why cant? Yr bball brothers in yr house ar?

SO BAD! :(
I must go yr house one day!
XD
Got to go hm now.
See you soon, ChongXian ge!
12/2/11 Aishiter
u saranghae!

No comments:

Post a Comment