Sunday, April 24, 2011

LOL

I wanna BANGS~~

Someone made me laugh my ass off.

Siak Hoe lovesick... -.- made me one to have bf...

Anyway i cant wait for my b'day, haha.
Aww, how i wish Leroy can go watch movie with us tgt. :DDD
I hope so~

Siao Ding Dong... My b'day still must exercise.
Early in the morning 7 O'clock, need to wake up and go Bukit Timah Hill for trail walk with Spikers.
I wanna lead infront.

After that, going to watch movie with Chhay Heng they all. Sian... I dw Panittha to go. If Leroy go, then i jealous. Ltr she sure snatch away from me one lorr.. I wanna talk to Leroy bro sia.
Fvck, SNATCHER

I wish Siak Hoe and Benjamin Yi Jiang going to watch movie.
I wanna HYUNG go watch with me.. D:
I wanna Gregg Hell Demon and Gideon~~

After that going eat with Papa, Mama anf Gor gor.
DD: After my birthday, soon going to start exam.. SIAN

No comments:

Post a Comment