Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chalet :) 18/12/10

~睡不着~ - Jumping for joy-
2pm
OMG! Now on the way to Pasir Ris. Lols. Taking photo now. So random! Having chalet in Pasir Ris.
Yu Ping, don't hide. Let me take your photo...

3pm
Now playing monkey with Ethan & Yu Ping. Lols.. Ethan is so cute! Having so much fun! :)

3.30pm
'Pirates on the deck' said YouYang.
'Hi yah captain!' we said.
Lols now playing game.. Quite lame lor...Sian..
YouYang, WeiMing,
Chongxian, me, Yu Ping, Siak Hoe & Cindy taking photos! :)

4pm

~Balloon attack~
Attacking YouYang, WeiMing & ChongXian. Lols.
Never tot that balloon fight is so fun! Haha! I made WeiMing's hair until so messy, Sry arhs cos you attack me first. 以牙还牙! Lols! 这
么老了还玩 Balloon fight! Oi...WeiMing, you 17 yrs old alr leh! Chongxian so EMO! Come & play with us la!
Now attacking new comer, YouYang. White belt only.. Hahas sry ar.. Laugh at you! Cindy, Yu Ping & me attacking two person at a time. Messing up your hair, YouYang! :) Why i now become camera man le?
Looking at the photo . Yucks! Omg! 吓我一跳! Blue eyed guy, WeiMing Tan. Lols.. You wear colour contact lenses. You shld wear red then you look like vampire.

6pm
BBQing now. :D

6.30pm
Going to sea with test, Yu Ping & Hema lor. Fun lehh! Take photo again. We tried to take the 'jump' action. Lols so fun! 1,2,3, SPIKERS!

7.30pm
Eating cake now.. Hungry now.. become the 'sprayer'. Spraying on Chief Instructer. Then suai suai almost spray on the cake for instructer. Hahahaha! Instructer look like...??? Christmas tree! Happy Birthday lorr...sry... :(

7.45pm
Going to shopping mall with Chongxian, WeiMing, YouYang, Evelyn, Cindy, Yu Ping, Hema & Siak Hoe.. Lols.. I tot going Macdonald to eat? 叫 WeiMing 请我! Lols??? Going toilet to pee pee. OMG! YouYang & Siak Hoe ALMOST go to girls toilet. HAHA! Now outside.. HAHA.. Laughing at YouYang & Siak Hoe. Gong Gong one.. They also laugh...
' Your hair got things.' YouYang said.
'Lols whr?' I said, touching my head.
~ Reaching out his hand and taking away the things away from my head.. Lols?? Paiseh lehh...
~So happy~ Elated! :)
Thks arhs.. YouYang! :)

8pm
Present exchange..
Lols.. What did i get lor??? *Shaking Shaking*

9pm
Must go home le! Sian lor.. I don't want to go home! WeiMing, Chongxian, YouYang, Cindy, Evelyn & Brendan instructer playing poker. I also want to play lehh...:(

9.30pm
Baibai lor.. WeiMing, Chongxian & YouYang. Sian.. Now on bus with Siak Hoe, Yu Ping, 3 other guys ( forget name). One aunt & Hema. Lols... EMOing now.. I don't want go home. I want to stay in chalet, play with ChongXian, Weiming & YouYang! :(
Bai lor.. Have fun!

10.30pm
Hungry now. I want go Macdonald eat. Damn, forget to ask WeiMing to treat me Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment